249.00 € (+delivery costs)
(Recommended retail price 400.00 €)
The price includes VAT 24%Vip-customers don't get discount for this price
Delivery timeThis product is not for sale at the moment.
Detailed availabilityDetailed availability
Alert me when you have this product on stock
Weight0.44 kg (includes the weight of the package if present)
Reaching your goals can be tough. It takes the right tools, knowledge, and guidance to be able to improve with each training session. Use your t6d and Suunto Dual Comfort Belt with the tools provided through Movescount.com to get a detailed analysis of seven physiological parameters, with accuracy previously available only in sports laboratories. This detailed analysis breaks down nearly every aspect of your training so you can make adjustments of how to train more efficiently in the future.
Easily check your real-time Training Effect for an accurate measure of how hard your body's working, and quickly adjust your workout as needed. The Suunto t6d also gives you a read-out of your EPOC - your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption level - which lets you measure and adjust your training loads to ensure that your body is safely getting the most from each workout.
Use the altimeter to monitor your climbing or hill performance to know how your body will react when training at various altitudes.
Securely pair your t6d and Dual Comfort Belt - through interference-free digital ANT transmission - to monitor your real-time heart rate and calorie consumption, or pair it with an optional POD to measure your real-time speed, distance, or cadence.
Reaching your goals can be easier - analyze your workouts with pinpoint accuracy and develop an optimal training regimen with the t6d.
- Get a comprehensive physiological analysis of your training on your PC through Movescount.com
- Monitor your real-time Training Effect and EPOC
- Use the altimeter to monitor your hill and altitude performance
Measure your speed, distance, and cadence with optional Suunto PODs
- Customizable screen layout for individual information needs
Comes with Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (compatible with most gym cardio equipment, the Suunto Fitness Solution group exercise and all Suunto heart rate monitors)
- Use the included Suunto Dual Comfort Belt to calculate real-time heart rate and calorie consumption
- Available also in Suunto Performance Packs - ready to go solutions with PODs for triathlon, cycling, running, and multisport
Suunto- Home page www.suunto.fi
- All products of the brand
CommentsAdd your own comment
Products that have often been ordered with this product: