Garmont Xena G-Fit Womens 2011
349.00 € (+delivery costs)
(Recommended retail price 449.00 €)
The price includes VAT 24%
Delivery timeSome items are available in our stock. This products delivery time is immediately if it's in our stock. Else it's approximately 3 - 15 days from order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityDetailed availability
The Xena is our high-performance freeride boot built specifically for women. Aggressive female skiers can enjoy the leverage to arc the biggest freeride skis with the mobility and comfort of a ski mountaineering boot. The Xena’s double-injected cuff is formed to accommodate a woman’s leg shape. The a.d.d. shell and women’s-specific liners snug warmly, comfortably, and securely around a woman’s lower foot volume and slender heels. Included with the Xena are Garmont’s Endorphin ski mountaineering soles and ISO alpine soles. Built on the Endorphin platform, the Xena’s progressive flex has been tuned for lighter-weight skiers.
Shell: Selected polymers
Flex Index: 120 AT
Liners G-Fit HIGH W
Closure 4 Freeride Buckles + Power Strap
Weight G-Fit 1726 gr (size 24.5), Pad-Lock 1778 gr (size 24.5)
Sizes 23-27.5 UK
Forward Lean 20, 25 degrees + free for walking
System UNI ISO Alpine
(1) TECH compatibility: Garmont’s Axon was the first boot in this category with TECH compatibility, and remains one of the stiffest TECH-compatible boots on the market.
(2) Multi-Injected Cuff: Garmont Freeride’s multi-injected cuffs conform closely to the leg for the quickest response. Their stiffer injection’s reinforcement gives incredible leverage and support, while the softer buckle straps fit closer to the leg and are easier for entry and exit.
(3) Spoiler: The Men’s Freeride cuffs have a height-adjustable, removable spoiler that maintains a close fit with no play between the inner boot and the shell.
(4) a.d.d. BROADBAND2 tongue: Inspired by the Adrenalin, the Axon, Xena, and Endorphin have a unique double-injected BROADBAND2 tongue that has a smooth, firm, progressive forward flex. Under the Buckles is a firmer injection that disperses buckle pressure over a large area eliminating shinbang pressure points. This a.d.d. tongue is built for two-skiedging performance with big skis: it’s higher and reinforced on the inside to instantly transmit pressure to your downhill ski, while it’s lower on the outside for smooth ankle flexion to edge your uphill ski.
(5) Canting: All Garmont Freeride boots have adjustable cuff alignment (canting) that allows you to customize the cuff alignment to your leg shape.
(6) Ski-walk mechanism: Garmont Freeride boots’ 3-position cuffs lock in two forward lean positions, 20° and 25°, and unlock in an easy-striding free “walk” position.
(7) Adjustable Buckle catch: Garmont Freeride boots’ toothed cuffbuckle catches, attached with T-nuts, can be moved forward or back to accommodate a huge variety of lower leg diameter
(8) a.d.d. instep: Garmont Freeride Boots’ anatomically-designed lower shells are shaped like the foot. They cradle the instep comfortably, tapering laterally for a secure fit.
(9) a.d.d. toe: Garmont Freeride Boots’s asymmetric toe shape relieves pressure on the first metatarsal while holding the foot securely.
Garmont- Heritage is a burden. Heritage is a blessing.It can carry pressure to conform and to be held to a high standard.It can g... more
- Home page www.garmont.com
- All products of the brand
CommentsAdd your own comment