Garmont -, 24.0 (EUR 37.5)
249.00 € (+delivery costs)
(Our normal price 490.00 €)
The price includes VAT 24%
Delivery timeSome items are available in our stock. This products delivery time is immediately if it's in our stock. Else it's approximately 3 - 15 days from order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityDetailed availability
In the ancient Roman culture the goddess Minverva symbolized wisdom. Today Minerva represents Garmont’s new, highperformance, women’s-specific 75-mm telemark boot, one that wisely combines the best downhill performance and remarkable comfort. Our burliest free-ride tele design, there has never been a women’s 75mm boot with this level of performance and comfort. The Minerva’s unprecedented lateral stiffness works in harmony with a sweet, smooth, progressive forward flex. Telemark or alpine turn to your heart’s content, with comfort and smooth, graceful power. The key to the Minerva’s design is in our multiple injections: four different injections that laterally reinforce the lower shell like an alpine boot, while working in unison with perfectly-placed flex zones for the proper telemark flex. The Minerva’s a.d.d. Anatomic shell has been “pre-punched” for the common irregularities of skier’s feet, giving it a custom-bootfitter fit right out of the box. The molds have been designed with extra space, like a custom “punch”, to accommodate the navicular bone, heel spurs, the first metatarsal, sixth toe (tailor’s bunion), and the malleoli. With extra room only in the right places, the Minerva has a remarkably close, responsive, yet comfortable fit. The Minerva is offered with the G-Fit Rapid W liner.
For this season the forward lean of our 2-buckle cuff Power Wrap Telemark boots has been increased approximately one degree.
Flex Index 120 TM
Liners EZFit Rapid W
Closure 3 Wide Open Buckles + Power Strap
Weight G-Fit 1644 gr (size 25)
Size Range 22-27.5 UK
Forward Lean 25 degrees + free for walking
System 75 mm
(1) Spoiler: To accommodate men’s higher calf muscles, our men’s boot cuffs are fully customizable with a removable rear spoiler.
(2) 3-Position Cuff Walk Mechanism: Boot cuffs have the streamlined Garmont g-move mechanism. A flip down of the lever locks the boots’ cuffs securely in your choice of two forward lean positions. The Ener-G, Elektra, and Genesis lock at 19º and 24º. The Syner-G, Venus, and Evo lock at 17º and 22º.
(3) Canting: Our cuff alignment mechanism (canting) is precise and solid, making it easy to customize the cuff alignment to your leg shape.
(4) Buckles: Micro-adjustable Buckles and a Power Strap anchor the foot and leg securely and adjust volume for all-day comfort.
(5) Tour Clips: Like our ski mountaineering boots, most cuff Buckles have an
additional hook that telescopes out to secure them for walking.
(6) Adjustable Buckle Catch: The toothed cuff-buckle catches, attached with T-nuts, can be moved 18mm forward or back to accommodate a huge variety of lower leg diameters.
(7) Replaceable Overlap: Our Triple-Injected telemark boots have a protective overlap that can be replaced when damaged by sharp edges.
(8) Triple Injection Technology: Three different injections, with three different stiffnesses of Pebax®, are used to program the boot’s flex. The result is sweet flex, no twist.
Garmont- Heritage is a burden. Heritage is a blessing.It can carry pressure to conform and to be held to a high standard.It can g... more
- Home page www.garmont.com
- All products of the brand
CommentsAdd your own comment