Fjällräven Eco-Trail Jacket Women
347.00 € (+delivery costs)
The price includes VAT 24%
Delivery timeImmediately, available in our stock. The maximum amount tou can order this product is the amount of our stock.
Detailed availabilityDetailed availability
Weight0.34 kg (includes the weight of the package if present)
Lightweight, three-layer shell jacket in Eco Shell. Slim design with extremely good ventilation and functional details.
Thanks to the new generation of shell garments from Fjällräven, every layer can be environmentally friendly. The Eco-Trail jacket is a lightweight, three-layer shell jacket with all of the functions you need for a comfortable outdoor life in changing weather conditions. Fluorocarbon-free Eco Shell is a recycled and recyclable polyester. Slim design that is optimised to follow the body's movements, with the least possible amount of bulk in the wrong areas, but with reinforcements where they are needed most.
Intended for fast alpine treks where low weight and packability are just as important as protection from the elements and functionality. Generous ventilation openings under the sleeves and extra ventilation through the pocket openings.
The two side pockets are placed for easy access even when carrying a backpack or wearing a harness. The placement of the side seams and the cut of the yoke minimise risk for rubbing when carrying a backpack. Two-way zipper with double flaps and three push buttons. Fixed hood with visor, can be tightened for a close fit around the head. Safety pocket and mesh pocket for gloves on the inside. Adjustable hem and velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Lightweight 3 layer slim fitted Eco Shell® jacket with a two way front zipper and a fixed adjustable hood.
- Made in fluorcarbon free Eco Shell® that is recycled and recycable.
- Easy open and close 2-way side / pit ventilation.
- 2 big hand pockets in good position on both sides so that you easy can reach them even when you carrie a backpack. -
Safety pocket on the inside.
- Water column (WC): 30.000 mm
- Breathability (MP): 20.400 g/m2/24h
- Material: 100% Recyled polyester
- Environmental-info: Fluorocarbon Free Eco Shell
Fjällräven- Fjällräven is a Swedish company, specialising in outdoor equipment. The name means arctic fox. Fjällräven was founded in... more
- Home page www.fjallraven.fi
- All products of the brand
CommentsAdd your own comment