Fjällräven Abisko 65
242.00 € (+delivery costs)
(Recommended retail price 259.00 €)
The price includes VAT 24%
Delivery timeImmediately, available in our stock.
Detailed availabilityDetailed availability
Weight2.2 kg (includes the weight of the package if present)
Lightweight, slender trekking pack that is comfortable to carry in hilly terrain. Slim silhouette and simplified design.
With a rise in altitude, your body will feel every kilo in your pack. For those of you who like hilly treks in the Alps and high mountains, we created Abisko, a lightweight, slender trekking pack that is comfortable to carry during any season of the year. Due to its durable nylon fabric and slim silhouette, it is ideal for both ski trips and travelling.
- The support system can be easily adjusted to the length of your back.
- The hip belt and shoulder straps are ergonomically designed and distribute the weight comfortably.
- The hip belt has two-way adjustments in the front for easy handling.
- Loaded from the top, a snow lock and a raiseable top lid with two spacious pockets.
- Large opening in the front for easy packing and an overview of the contents.
- Large zippered front pocket that holds an extra layer of clothing, climbing skins and anything else you want within reach.
- Expandable side pockets and inner safety pocket.
- Compression straps on the sides, can even be re-buttoned to the front to hold a ground pad.
- Detachable pole/ice axe attachment on the front.
- Pre-shaped, hard bottom for stability when placing the pack on the ground.
- Reflector, whistle on the chest strap and rain protection.
Fjällräven- Fjällräven is a Swedish company, specialising in outdoor equipment. The name means arctic fox. Fjällräven was founded in... more
- Home page www.fjallraven.fi
- All products of the brand
CommentsAdd your own comment